This Wednesday, May 18th, at 8pm EST, I’ll be hosting the second Dr. Woody Twitter chat. This week will center on interview tips. We’ll answer questions such as the following:
- What’s the wackiest, most bizarre interview question you’ve heard?
- How do you deal with tough or off-the-wall questions?
- How do you dress for the interview?
- Do you prep differently for phone vs. Skype interviews?
Follow these four steps to participate in the chat:
- In advance of the chat, take a few minutes to sign up for a Twitter account if you don’t have one already.
- Right before the chat, at 7:55 EST, go to TweetChat and sign up in the first box by linking to your Twitter account.
- Now, enter the hashtag—#drwoodychat—at the top of the TweetChat screen and click “Go.”
- Start chatting!
Hope to see you in there!
The first Dr. Woody Twitter Chat will be held today 4/27 at 8pm EST (5pm PCT). The chat will be on using Social Recruiting to land a job in these tough times!
Follow these four steps to participate using TweetChat.com:
1. In advance of the chat, take a few minutes to sign up for a Twitter account if you don’t have one already at www.Twitter.com.
2. Right before the chat, go to www.TweetChat.com and sign up in the first box using your Twitter account login info.
3. Now, enter the hashtag—drwoodychat—at the top of the TweetChat screen in the box with the “#” and click “Go.”
4. Start chatting!
If you are following using Twitter or another utility please use “#drwoodychat” in all of your posts so I can see them!
For updates you can follow me on Twitter www.Twitter.com/DrWoody or follow the chat account at www.Twitter.com/DrWoodyChat